FTV Studio ME v11 - Tag Browser Freezing?

CJlikesCHAIRS

I upgraded my laptop to windows 10, and most of my programming software works great. However, FTV Studio has been freezing or lagging when I open the offline tag browser. This never happened before, but it makes tagging things a nightmare. I have to click off the screen, click back, then wait between 5 and 45 seconds for it to respond.

Every other part of the software is fine, I haven't had other issues. The software was working great until I found this issue.

I've tried some patches, some KB articles, and I'm out of options.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I had a similar issue a few years back. It wasn't tied to offline tags though. If I recall, I just did an ALT+TAB to another screen and then came back and the screen woke up.

OG

I had a similar issue a few years back. It wasn't tied to offline tags though. If I recall, I just did an ALT+TAB to another screen and then came back and the screen woke up.

OG

If I click off the screen and then click back, or like minimize then bring it back up it tends to work, but not every time. Very weird issue and it just kills my productivity with frustration (lol).

Hi,
I had some trouble with FTV V. 11 and tech support had me do a repair on FT services platform in control panel. He then removed an update from windows 10, but I don't remember which one. Problem solved after that. And that was right after I loaded the software on a new windows 10 laptop. Hope this helps.

Hi,
I had some trouble with FTV V. 11 and tech support had me do a repair on FT services platform in control panel. He then removed an update from windows 10, but I don't remember which one. Problem solved after that. And that was right after I loaded the software on a new windows 10 laptop. Hope this helps.

I did a repair, then full uninstall and reinstall and it didn't help. I spent about 2 hours doing a live chat with Rockwell and they went through a bunch of options with me and none of them seemed to do anything. My only option right now is to call and hope they suggest this!

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that a windows update broke something in this software :ROFLMAO: