Mitsubishi PLC via Router

PFrog

Hello,

I am attempting to bring a Mitsubishi Q PLC up on the network via the PLC Ethernet port. Currently all IP's on these local networks are the same (some are incredibly difficult to change), and I am using a 1783 NATR module to do some ip translating. Ports are blocked by default on the NATR module. I am unsure of the specific port address I should be using in the NATR module. In addition, I am not sure if anything else needs to be configured on the PLC side other than the gateway (NATR local IP address).

It appears it says you are unable to use the "find CPU" option if a router is in use. Directly keying in the address does not work either. I've tried a few port options I've found online, and they did not work.

I am able to remote into a computer on this network (private/public side), and connect to the PLC only on the private side.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Keith