GOT2000 reading 2 PLC's

zorba0032

I am rather new to the forums as far as posting. I find myself reading here quite often!

I am using a GOT2000 HMI.
I have 2 Melsec QCPU / QO3UDE PLCs networked together via on board ethernet to a ethernet switch.

I also have the GOT2000 HMI networked to the same switch to communicate to the PLC.

My question is, how do I program the GOT2000 to view each of the PLC's? Or maybe I should ask if this is possible?

I appreciate any input or guidance in this matter.

Thank you for your help!

I have never used the GOT, however, Mitsubishi used badge versions of Beijers HMI for years and these could be used for multiple PLC's. I assume that the got will also, from a quick look at the hardware manual it looks like it can have 4 connections but this could be for different PLC's & it may be possible for more connections on the same PLC's. Here is the Mitsubishi website where the manuals are.
https://www.mitsubishielectric.com/....do?mode=manual&kisyu=/got&c1=GOT2000&c2=&c3=
Note: you will need to use a switch to link them together for a couple of reasons, connecting `1 plc to 1 hmi will require a crossover lead and cannot be directly connected to another, using a multiport switch allows more connections.

Yes, you can communicate with more than one PLC. After configuring first controller GT Designer offers you to click Back, Next, Add or Cancel. Just click Add.

Thanks for the input.
Just as an FYI, Add the Communications setting, add a second channel linking it to the second PLC IP Addy.
Then you will have to use the Station Number Switching Function to utilize the data.

In the Manual, search for "Station No. Switching"

Again, Thanks for the input!