encoder 1xp8001-1

This pulse occurs only once in one rotation. It is an indicator of one precise position of the encoder shaft.

Some use it as a 'number of turns' trigger, at the same time zeroing the encoder count derived from the other two lines.

Othes use it as an indicator, requiring that the encoder, and its attached drive system, be set to one specific position in the rotation, perhaps for alignment.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Dears, i am trying to change the series of encoder from A to B, but the program do not has this option (Rslogix5000, 20.06 the old encoder was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working with an incremental encoder (ABZ signals, 360 ppr (so 1440 counts per rev)) to replace the existing "manual" encoder wheel I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am implementing an incremental encoder sensor (ABZ) to replace the existing "manual" encoder wheel I have in my device. This is a 360...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I am facing a problem with encoder adjustment in Sew Electric Cylinder CMS71L. encoder using is Sick Hiperface Drive is MOVIDRIVE...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom