Mouse and RSLogix 5000

grs

Has anyone ever got the scroll wheel on the mouse to actually work in the tag monitor? It started as a minor inconvenience but is turning into a major PITA.

I have been using RSLogix 5000 since its birth and have never had it work. I've had it loaded on dozens of different types of computers too. My current one is a dell with dell optical mouse.

Any ideas?

Can you post the application? The link is DEAD, and scrolling would be nice. I almost swear that it used to work on version 14. Then I upgraded to 15.....or am I losing my mind?

Gerry,

That link didn't work either. I would kill to be able to scroll in RSL5k tags and GX Developer ladder.

Check the downloads section...

I added it to the downloads area of the site under the AB section.
http://www.plcs.net/downloads
Look for - fly_wheel.zip -

According to the vendor it's now considered freeware(and unsupported by them) so I added the username and registration code to the zip file.

Enjoy,