Simatic Op7 Error

BoSChoW

Hey all , i finished an display program in ProTool and after i downloaded it to the OP7 an error appeared that it states:
$551 AS address 2 not possible. Does anyone know what does this mean?

All help will be aprishiated. Thanks again.

Baudrate you set is 12Mb/s?. You use Op7DP or Op7 DP12?.

Can problem with baudrate if you use OP7/DP

It means that there is no communication to address #2. Are you connecting the OP to the PLC with a profibus cable or a MPI cable into the PLC port on the display and not the serial port. I am assuming you configured the OP as a S7 device and not a S5.

Hi,
From memory, you press ESC + Right Arrow + Down Arrow at the same time at Start up(Power up) of the panel. I think this wipes the unit and places it into transfer mode.

Hope this helps!

Yes it works, thank you man. Unfortunaly, i have an another question. I have a screen that looks like this:
Input01: 0
Input02: 0
Input03: 0
Input04: 0

I want to transfer the state of the input to the plc, any ideas how do i do this. I already tryed with selecting a function botton to do a transfer from OP to PLC but it said transfer locked, then i inserted an recipe and now is saing task invalid. What should i do?

Are you using a PLC JOB for your Data transfer? i had a similar message when using Job 51(force screen) because i wasnt sending the job number in Hex.

Please provide more detail or even post your program.

I defined in the protool that the F2 function botton will transfer the data from the op to the PLC, do i have to write a program in the function block to make the transfer possible?