Hot Swapping a 1756-IT6I

Rob S.

I was thinking of just hot swapping this 1756-IT6I in a ControlLogix Rack. Would any of you have any concerns , doing this ? Thanks and have a great week.

The one issue when swapping cards, is that any of the information that the module was providing, won't be valid while swapping. I'm not sure off-hand if the values will stay the same or go to minimum or maximum scale.

Similar Topics

I understand that one of selling features of Controllogix5000 is to be able to swap out a faulty module without powering down the PLC or switching...
Replies
Views
I know you can change out ControlLogix cards with the rack powered. And I thought that you could not do it with a PLC-5, but a colleague at work...
Replies
Views
Please I need help in converting this configuration to hot swapping / change module during operation...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having an issue of hot swapping in ET-200S. Is it possible in ET-200S any body have an idea? If yes what software/hardware required for...
Replies
Views
Ok I have a CompactLogix L20 Controller and have been building some code that takes up almost all available memory on the PLC. My boss keeps...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom