Creating login accounts in factory talk to lock out screens?

MMMcLovin

I want to create a few different users, not windows users just my own. Is there a native way to do this without using windows users? Factory Talk Site Edition 8.1

Example:
User: Admin
Pass: Admin123
Access to all screens

User: Operator
Pass: Operator123
Access to only operator screens

Thanks in advance!

Sure, you can create Factory Talk users instead of Windows Linked users.
Create factorytalk group and assign the correct permissions, should work just fine.

How would I assign permissions? I have created a user and put that user in a group. But I don't see anything involving permissions.

Look for the Runtime Security section(usually near the top of your project tree), Hit the security accounts buttons and add the groups. Then you can assign security codes. Use the codes to control visibility/access.