AB 1769-L16ER-BB1B Not changing mode.

It is a brand new program with not AOIs added. The only thing I added to the new program, was a single rung with a normally open contact tied to an input, and an output tied to an output on the plc to test the I/O. The PLC does not recognize the internal I/O card at all. Like it is not there. This leads me to believe the card is bad or the connection between it and the main card is bad. I'm sending it in to Radwell for a diagnostic, since I don't have parts to test it myself. I tried looking for the part numbers listed on each internal chip to see If I could order them, but no dice.

If anyone has any suggestions on where I could order internal components, or best repair companies to send it to, that'd be great.

Thanks

Similar Topics

looking for the the MAC address for this PLC, I count find it in the front or at any part of the PLC itself. connected to the PLC by USB, showing...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm gonna try to make this as clear as possible. For a project, we have 3 Unitronics PLC's controlling each a machine. The company that...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have an application where I am supposed to make this light flash under certain conditions, using an embedded digital output on an Allen...
Replies
Views
I plan on using a CompactLogix 1769-L16ER-BB1B , to control 3) PowerFlex 40 with a 22-COMM-E communication card in them. I took notice that in the...
Replies
Views
I'm still very much a novice, so if you're kind enough to offer help, bear it in mind and take nothing for granted! I've just powered-up a brand...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom