Installing all Studio 5k Installations in one install+Download

Thanks, this makes sense.

V25, 26, 27 and 29 were released purely to add hardware support from what I remember.
As those were coming out (25-27 came out in pretty quick succession), our reps suggested not using them, use 28 and 30 instead as they were official product launches.

Maybe they just figure that they were not common enough so they didn't include them in that download bundle. You can still get them individually.

So if you don't have Studio 5000 Pro you don't have access to the multi version download. This is frustrating, we have mid range tool kits but it only includes 5000 standard so the multi version download isn't available. We have regional technicians and setting up laptops with all the versions is a big ordeal. This would be a huge asset. I don't understand why this isn't available to everyone.

Have you tried asking your sales rep for it? I feel like it's just a checkbox someone has to manually check off to enable everyone's download on the standard license. I don't feel like it'll be license restricted on purpose, as it's not an advertised feature.

Have you tried asking your sales rep for it? I feel like it's just a checkbox someone has to manually check off to enable everyone's download on the standard license. I don't feel like it'll be license restricted on purpose, as it's not an advertised feature.

Thanks, I am going to look into this. I will circle back and update.

Update - Access to All

Just wanted to circle back and update. There is a knowledge base article on this subject;
https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1089691/loc/en_US#__highlight
Document ID IN10595 Published Date 03/13/2022

The one tricky part is depending on the Version number and also the minor version number you will see different results.

you can see in the attached images if I have V 33.00.02 selected I get a much larger multi version installer plus the option to download the virtual image.

If I select V 33.01.01 the multi version only contains 3 versions and no virtual image available.

Other versions have no multi installer available. Hope this helps if anyone was confused with the results they were seeing like I was.

2022-06-15 10_47_53-Rockwell Automation Download Home — Mozilla Firefox.png 2022-06-15 10_45_58-Rockwell Automation Download Home — Mozilla Firefox.png

Also point of clarification. In the previous post I was testing it with a Pro license. but you can see in this image a standard license shows the same options.

2022-06-15 11_10_23-Rockwell Automation Download Home — Mozilla Firefox.png

Thanks for the tip. It looks quite handy to have all versions at once on a machine!

Yes, especially if you do field service and could come up against any version out there.

I have most versions installed on my main laptop and office PC, and a USB HDD with ALL of the downloads, firmware updates and a folder of every Knowledgebase article I have ever opened (with associated files)

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I wanted to add some info for others who stumble upon this.

At the time of this writing, 35.00.02 is out, and these versions have multi download:
* 35.00.01: 3 options including the extended (V35-V30, V28, V24, V21, V20)
* 35.00.00: ^^^
* 34.01.00: ^^^
* 33.01.01: ^^^
* 33.01.00: ^^^

Something to take note: These multi version installers do not necessarily contain the latest minor version of each release, please check after installation what needs to be updated.

Version 33.00.02 was the last (and only?) version to contain a VM distribution. Hopefully we will more of these in the future, but I would not hold your breath.

~Trevor