S7-1200 Upload

AFAIK it's not possible to perform an upload from S7-1200.
I think it has something to do with the compilation before downloading the program.

Hello All

Is it possible upload Program from S7-1200 Plc? How?

I need help

Best regards

Nec

You have to do a compare of the offline and the online project.
If the projects are different you can update the offline project by uploading from the PLC.

In TIA Portal, create an unspecified CPU,
Browse for accessible nodes, find the PLC you wish to upload from, open its blocks folder, select and copy the program blocks and then paste into the block folder of the unspecified CPU.

At least I think thats the sequence, there is no "Upload" button.

Similar Topics

Hello members, I have Siemens S7-1200 PLC (CPU 1214C AC/DC/Rly version 3.0) and I want to get backup from it. I know how the procedure works. I...
Replies
Views
I am new to siemens and I am trying to backup program from a S7-1200. Firstly I tried to connect using TIA Portal V16, then it shows the program...
Replies
Views
We need to make upload from a Micrologix 1200 series C Bul. 1762. I have RS Logix 500 pro, but my knowledge of Rockwell is poor. How can I connect...
Replies
Views
Dear sirs I have plc S7 1200 from Siemens loaded with file used tia v12 and i have tia v13 on my pc when I have tried to upload I can not upload...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have encountered this error when I tried to upload a project from a customers PLC. "The program on the CPU is incompatible with the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom