RS View Studio/ Machine Edition Libraries

Rob S.

It has been a while since I used RS View Studio. Is there a way I can place my own objects in the libraries. Like my own drives, motors, etc. Is their a way I can convert a .bmp to .gfx and add a component in this list.

Thanks in advance,

I'll bump this to the top since I'm interested in the answer myself.

I don't know of this would be considered a proper library...
I have imported custom BMP images into my projects and combined them with other objects. After attributing those objects and grouping them togeether on a display page I was able to cut and paste them onto a new library page. That library is available in other application projects so I think I'm on the right track.

I'll add that I'm just a tech that's not very proficient with RSView. We normally farm out our HMI projects to our regular integrator.
We've got an older PV+ on our trainer stand and I've been piecing together my own application for it just to expand my knowledge.