FTView ME Inactivity Logout Period Error

Hi Guys,
In FactoryTalk View ME v10, I am attempting to implement the feature that allows the user to adjust the inactivity logout period by using a PLC tag. When I run the project on the PVP, I get the error: "the tag value for the logout period exceeds the range (1 - 32767)" even though the actual tag value is 10. Initially, my PLC tag was a data type DINT, I changed it to an INT, but this had no effect. Has anyone had success at implementing this feature? I have attached a screenshot of the Project Settings window.

Thanks!

Project Settings.jpg

Interesting !

Are you certain that that direct reference is valid (it doesn't show up as a comms error, or you browsed it straight from the controller) ? Drop a numeric display with the same tag reference on a convenient screen.

Experiment by referencing an HMI Database Tag, rather than a Direct Reference tag.

This could be a bug or it could really be a datatype or data value problem.