2 PID loops for one control variable

^ I agree. That's how I would approach this one.

Just a reminder that it could be misleading to use ^

Someone could easily have posted an alternative suggestion while you were typing yours, I've seen it happen, and it can get confusing.

Feel free to use the "quote" button, that's what it's for.

Just a reminder that it could be misleading to use ^

Someone could easily have posted an alternative suggestion while you were typing yours, I've seen it happen, and it can get confusing.

Feel free to use the "quote" button, that's what it's for.
Fair enough, but it's harder on a smart phone when you don't want to quote the entire post, so you have to edit it to just the part you want. Touchscreens are not the best for word processing.

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I am a novice PLC programmer, this is going to be my first PLC program. I am using a Controllogix processor. I will be using...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am a new member to this site but have been reading posts on this site for years. I now have to ask a few questions for the PID...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I am working on the programming to maintain level and pressure in a 80 gallon surge tank. This tank feeds fillers that fill either 2.5...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! It seems to me that PID loops with feed forward are underutilized. Maybe it's just me but I think almost every loop would work better...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to Eaton ELC Soft. I have a background with Allan Bradley plcs but this seems to be set as if from 1950. It seems to be powerful...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom