interrupt routines in siemens s7 200 plc

I am afraid you got Sudha wrong.

As soon as I understood it is about inputs processing by interrupt.

Right answer is - S7-200 can't do it.

All of Simatic cannot do it.

I know plc in quantity but only one was able processing some inputs by interrupt.

At early 90-th I was deals with plc named KTS LIUS 2 (originally - КТС ЛИУС 2 made in USSR). It was state of art motion and heating control system.

Critical inputs, from motion part of this system, were processing by interrupt.

******* is it India?

zova said:
As soon as I understood it is about inputs processing by interrupt.
I don't know where you got that idea, but if it was somewhere in Sudha's post
(which was very short) then that means I'm in desperate need for an English grammar 101 class. Maybe I could follow this thread a little longer.
zova said:
Right answer is - S7-200 can't do it.
Sorry, but this answer is totally wrong. ALL S7 PLCs are capable of interrupt handling. Or what would you call the
hardware interrupt organization blocks (OB40 to OB47) in the S7-300/400 families. And what about the Attach Interrupt instruction in the S7-200 family, where you attach an interrupt routine to a certain event.

Kind regards,

Sorry, my conclusion based on my dark in fact.

I realy never seen implemented one.

Nothing but watchdog interrupts and speed counters.

I will trying hardware interrupts certainly.