Allen Bradley Price List

jimtech67

Does anyone know where I can get a hold of Allen Bradley Price list for their PLC and PV products?

I had one and I misplaced it. I cannot find anywhere. Had all kind of useful note in it.

A PDF would be great

Also if anybody has one what is the Publication number

Thanks

Last edited:
I know that.
The price list book I had was all marked up with the common parts I used and stuff like that. I figured the multiplier when from the pricing from my supplier. This book made quoting easier now its gone. :cry: A victim of spring cleaning all my fault.

Rockwell Automation / Allen Bradley complete price list:

http://www.***********.com/ProductGroups.aspx?man=Rockwell+Automation

Last edited:

Similar Topics

HI all. I need panel view touch screen HMI C300 of Allen Bradley. Can somebody guide me where i can buy it from in Mumbai area and approximate cost?
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here. I am trying to find good places to sell some surplus items that I have that isnt through ebay. Does anyone have any sources...
Replies
Views
Hi all, installed on chassis A17 an A/I from Allen-Bradley , problem is what ever I do , all channels are sticked on value 39.9 and cannot change...
Replies
Views
I have a 1769-L24ER-BB1B and I am trying to flash it to 34xx, its flashing red and faulted, when I try to flash it I get a popup stating it needs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom