Syswin 3.4

G
Hi!
I downloaded from internet syswin 3.4 to programmer a plc CPM1A but i can't to communicate with this, i think that it need a license number or a crack, in readme.txt file say that i can to find the license number in installation disk 1 but is impossible to find it. Anyone can say me where can i find this number o crack?. Excuse me my english.
Thanks
Eng. Eliecer Rodriguez

CPM do not need license. you can program CPM in demo mode.
Maybe you did something wrong in your installation.
For crack dont look in this site.

Please describe your problem and I will be happy to help.

Arik

Last edited:
Thanks for all but...
everybody say me that in Demo mode i need not license number, when i install the programme there is 3 options to install, one of that is to programmer all plcs and i need license number, the option 2 is to programmer CM series and the last option is a demo, i choosed the option 2.I can in this option make the programme and to save it but when i connect the PC to PLC appear a message "PLC not respond", because of i saw in the menu online only the option "connect" is accessible and when i re-installed the programme in mode Demo all the options in this menu online were accessible i thinked, the problem is that i need a license number or there is any problem to connect the plc. In tutorials saids that DIP switch on the connector RS232 must be set in "Host" position. Sincerely i did'nt find this Dip swith. If you are any experience with CPM1A plc please help me, if you need other information no problem with me.
Thanks
Eng. Eliecer Rodriguez

Tell us about the cable that you are using to connect the CPM1A PLC to the computer:
1. Did you make the cable?
2. If not what is the part number of the cable?
3. Are you using a USB to serial converter?
4. What COM ports do you have on your computer?

I recall when using OS Win9x we needed to go into Syswin.ini and replace 0 for 1 in the line CPM1_mode=0 (easy to find for its the first line of this ini file)

This way it would work in CPM1 mode.

i choosed the option 2.I can in this option make the programme and to save it but when i connect the PC to PLC appear a message "PLC not respond",
His issue is not one of demo mode or CPM1 mode, but a communication issue which points either to the COM port or the cable that he is using.

Just 1% words,
Please check the switch on your interface(I assume you use CF01 interface). Make sure that the switch on host mode position.
you should not have problem, just try!!!

mtchufi