Communication between Beckhoff CX1020 and MonitorPro IEC104

steve_88vd

Hi everyone,
I've got the following task - build a project for controlling digital outputs, and reading from digital inputs using a Beckhoff CX1020. For HMI I've got to use MonitorPro 7.2, as an intermediate stage the communication goes trough TriangleMicroworks OPC server, the project communication is made using IEC60870-5 104CE. The problem is I can't seem to get it to work and I don't know where I'm missing something. It will be great if someone's got a working project I could look at.
Thanks a lot

Similar Topics

For the purposes of a project we want to display the UPS status (Phoenix Contact UPS-QUINT, part number: 2320267) in the program run in the IPC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been struggling with this for the past two weeks now. As part of a bigger school project, I've been tasked with setting up several...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, Good day I have to make ethernet communication between S7-1200 ( 1215c) and Beckhoff PLC CX5010. My question here any expert can...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a Beckhoff CP6607. It has 2 ethernet ports, 2 usb ports, and a serial port. I am trying to connect it to a Scheider VSD, an...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, An IPC connected to a Siemens PLC as a slave module. When I restart the PLC while IPC running then PLC can't find the IPC node on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom