Siemens Logo & Comfort Software V6.1

EDSUK

Help.

I have taken over a Siemens Logo PLC which currently controls some motors and we need to change the setup, unfortunatley the originaly installer has gone out of business and the software is locked.

The PLC is a Siemens Logo 24RC and the software is Logo Comfort V6.1

Can anybody help.

Many thanks.

Does your Logo! have a memory card?

How do you know that the "software is locked"?

Logo! is used for very small systems, if you cannot restore the original software, writing the program from scratch is possible also.

Siemens Logo Password Locked

Hi Voltmsmith,

Thanks for coming back to me, I have plugged the lead into the Logo and when I try to upload the program from the Logo to the PC, it comes up with a password box.

I cant see a memory card, would this be simply plugged into the unit?

Cheers

You can purchase the newest version of Siemens Logo Comfort from here Siemens Logo! Comfort V7.

Far as I remember, you don't need buy it, it's a free online upgrade, I think.

Anyway it's not the issue, looks like the original programmer has password protected the program, so nothing you can do, other than erase the module and rewrite from scratch.