How to set HMI time ?

Any name

Hello,
I was trying to connect HMI to my program and i found that date is correct but the time is one hour earlier than my operating system time how can i change it ?
I’m using TIA V13 SP1
Thank you

Last edited:
I believe you can set the Timezone on your HMI. They tend to have some sort of Windows running in the background and generally you can access the time settings.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
We are using RED LION HMI Since las 15 years. To day we have found that My log file has data up to 22 Mar 2024 1:16. Then After new Log File is...
Replies
Views
Just curious - I see there are channel configurations for the 5069-IF modules that let me type in the high & low Engineering units as well as the...
Replies
Views
Hello great friends. Please help me....what is the easiest way I can RESET a Siemens TP700 COMFORT HMI Touch panel, to its Default...
Replies
Views
Hii everyone, I am having panel view plus 6 HMI I need to add date and time in Both plc and HMI. I know it's basic thing, Please help me to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom