Siemens S7-300 and YASKAWA V1000 on PROFIBUS network

Hasitha

Dear Superiors,đź“š:geek:

I'm new for s7-300 and yaskawa v1000 drives communication via profibus.
My aim is to find how to run the drive or change its basic parameters like running frequency,torque Or monitoring drive parameters ( drive current etc).
I have already referred manuals and i think i need further helps from you superiors.o_O:confused:

Here with i have attached up to now what i did on my simatic manger HW Configuration.I want to know o_Ođź““

1) PIW 256-261
2) PQW 256-261 What are those registers?
3) How to send RUN command to the drive?

If you can please send me a sample program.

yaskawa1.jpg

Similar Topics

Dear All, I have to control the pressure of a liquid with a Yaskawa V1000 inverter. The inverter is connected with Profibus to a 317-2-DP CPU...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have an ESA HMI that is connected to a Simatic S7-300 (CPU312). I have uploaded the program from the PLC which is written with Step7...
Replies
Views
Hello. There is a problem with Siemens S7 300. We got a replacement PLC but it does not run the program from the MMC. The new PLC is dated 2011...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, Our company does not usually use Siemens PLCs, but have a press with one in it. We are trying to change the IP address in our Simatic...
Replies
Views
G'day guys, I am setting up a s7-300 as a test rig for the workshop and when I downloaded the PLC is not going into run mode, I keep getting a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom