Delta PLC Analog INPUT COnfiger

kashif84

Hello dear all, i have a delta DVP20SX211R please tell me how configure analog input 0-10v and 4-20ma and also analog output.

Thanks

I haven't used that one but with the analog expansion card there is a wizard that generates a FROM instruction to read the proper registers to the Data register you specify.

Like all things with these controllers, the data is in there but it may be buried in some strange register. You have to find the register where the data is.

We used the Eaton versions of these controller which I think for yours is the PA controller. In that controller the Analog Channel 0 is in Register D1056 and Channel 1 is in register D1057.

I believe the 0-10 vs. 4-20 is simply how the device is wired but that is on the analog expansion card. Best to read the manual to see what it is on the Analog PLC model.

Delta plc DVP20SX2 analog output addressing

I have DVP-SX2(8 DI+6 DO+4 AI+2 AO). I am not able to find proper instruction and addressing register to read from a analog input or to write in analog output.
For example, as 4-20 mA maps into 0-4000. so if i move 2000 in a register corresponding to its inbuilt analog output(no extension module) then i should get 12 mA.

What instruction should i used for this??
please guide me
1) to read from analog input
2) to write into analog output

here i have attached its image
http://pimg.tradeindia.com/01672592/b/1/Delta-PLC-DVP20SX2.jpg