raOSGI Rockwell top ten memory eater

BachPhi

Just curious, if you can check to see what your top ten apps that use most of your RAM memory.

Top-Ten-Memory-Eater.png

Last edited:
Windows 10 Pro X64

The first Rockwell item is FT Activation Boost coming in at #34, using 6.4MB. And RSlinx and FTAM are running

Yes, sorted by memory, high to low. Today FTActivationBoost is running about 20th place in memory.

As for CPU usage Rockwell Automation, Inc Component/ FTSysDiagSvcHost kept jumping up to 3rd or 4th place

Similar Topics

I am working on a large migration of the standard PID instruction to the PlantPAx P_PIDE. Has anyone done a migration like this before and have a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. What is the purpose of that block (MVM) when used with a 2#1111_1111_1111_1111 mask in that situation? I'm really hoping there is...
Replies
Views
Customer is adding an extension rack to an existing A22. They wired and powered it up, I configured the new cards in the PLC starting from slot 23...
Replies
Views
I have got an Rockwell PLC 1769-L36ERMS . I have assigned a IP address to it . But every-time I Reboot the PLC it looses Communication to my PC...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have 1793-IE4 (4)analog inputs modules in a 1794-ADN IOFlex DeviceNet Rack. I cannot find if I can I have access to individual channel...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom