Allen Bradley Price List

jimtech67

Does anyone know where I can get a hold of Allen Bradley Price list for their PLC and PV products?

I had one and I misplaced it. I cannot find anywhere. Had all kind of useful note in it.

A PDF would be great

Also if anybody has one what is the Publication number

Thanks

Last edited:
I know that.
The price list book I had was all marked up with the common parts I used and stuff like that. I figured the multiplier when from the pricing from my supplier. This book made quoting easier now its gone. :cry: A victim of spring cleaning all my fault.

Rockwell Automation / Allen Bradley complete price list:

http://www.***********.com/ProductGroups.aspx?man=Rockwell+Automation

Last edited:

Similar Topics

HI all. I need panel view touch screen HMI C300 of Allen Bradley. Can somebody guide me where i can buy it from in Mumbai area and approximate cost?
Replies
Views
I have a client who periodically experiences network communication issues. Sometimes when I VPN into the site, their SCADA systems will flash comm...
Replies
Views
Hi Having issues with a older PanelView touch not working. Screen is connected to a Desktop computer. screen used as a display with touch...
Replies
Views
Hi good day Everyone, I have a cimplicity v10 project with 7 to 8k tags communicating with AB PLC through OPC and Rslinx classic. I have this...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am currently working on a AB 193-EDN and i am trying to figure out this "Average %FLA", it keeps showing 70-75 but my clamp meter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom