Simatic S7 , OPC and Visual basic

arocon

I need urgent help to solve the following problem:

We use simatic s7 300 and visual basic HMI . The PLC exchanged data with HMI through OPC server. The strange thing is whenever any parameter value operator change then it shows in HMI 100 times and not changed in PLC those parameter. But real time value(which are sensor value) are showing correct. We check network, opc server and found ok.

Could anyone have any idea to get me some hints.

Use an OPC test client to see if you can observe and change values in the PLC.
One such test client is Siemens "OPC Scout" which is installed together with Simatic Net.

We are using OPC delta logic server. Do you want me to install CPC client at HMI where OPC delta logic server also installed.But we can connect laptop to the PLC through ethernet and found the value not changing .What is your suggestion do i need to install OPC client in HMI or any more suggestion ?