Micro850 & CCW

The analog input signal I am receiving on _IO_X1_AI_00 is 6325.0, using the Any-To_Real Instruction Block displays the same value of 6325.0.

My Output Min and Max I do not have them converted as 0.0 and 500.0, I only have them converted as 0 and 500.

After your any-to-real function add a divide by 1000 function so that your scaler input would = 6.325.

Also make sure the scaler output min is set to 0.0 and the max output is 500.0

You probably have some type of scale in the signal conditioner, but for now we won't worry about that.

I will give that a try, but don't the 3.20, 21.0, 0.0, and 500.0 also need to be converted to REAL as they would be LINT data types?

No, they are already a REAL number (If it has a decimal in it - it is a real number)

Look up the Real Data Type in the help file, it may help.

So I now have the Scaler set similar to what you posted, my temp readings from a handheld temp probe were closer to correct when I used 4.0 and 20.0 for my Input Min/Max. The temp readings from the handheld and the TC are about 1 degree difference, I'm not sure if that is acceptable on my end by production standards.

This has been a helluva learning experience and I thank you damica1 and everyone else for ALL the patience shown throughout this issue I've had. I can say that I have certainly learned quite a bit about this whole ordeal.