Siemens HMI communication on ethernet

roxtech

Hi,
I have Siemens HMI 6AV6643-0CD01-1AX1 with Ethernet port but connected with Siemens PLC S7 314C 2DP on MPI port. Let me know can i get PLC data on Ethernet through HMI?
Best Regards,

What exactly do you mean by "get PLC data" ?
Dear Jesper,
I want to make historical trend and other fault events on another PC.My different PLC are already connected with Ethernet. This machine have not Ethernet support PLC.I have option to use HMI Ethernet port.
Best Regards,

It might depend slightly what version of WinCC you are using to program the (obsolete) panel you listed, but the I've seen Multi-panels and Comfort panels with a variety of options to make the tags available to other systems: HTTP, OPC, etc.
Not sure at the OP level, though. Sm@rtAccess is the feature to look for, I think, probably under runtime settings.

If the PC application to make trends is WinCc flexible PC RT, then the PC HMI can get the tags from the MP panel via HTTP.

The MP can also be an OPC server. But it is OPC XML which is not very common. Should also be low performance.