OT - Wire Idents

The only thing I am concerned with is the driveshaft, if I get a good burnout and get the tires hot and its on a prepped track, with my tires thats way too much traction

Oh yes, Ye of no Drag Race experience in a modern Challenger...

PM me a few weeks before you decide to hit the Drag Strip.

Hey MSP, that was really cool! Thanks!!! :D

My car wouldn't go thru twisties like that, but you might just be reading my license plate at the Drag Strip... Well, on a day I don't screw up too bad!

Racing is a lot of fun for millions of people around the world. Its a nice adventure to get out, hang out with others. Share, and just be friends, and you do make a lot of friends at these events.

Y'all know asphalts for getting there and dirt's for racing and maybe, just maybe, growing potatoes. Just sayin. :)

Thanks for sharing Patrick!

Drag racing in the rain? you got way bigger balls than me, the hill look like it hurt, the twisty look like a blast

padees said:
but you might just be reading my license plate at the Drag Strip...

I got a little something for yah...

And Bob, when I was in my teens and 20's I raced a YZ250/125 (amature) that is for the dirt, now that I dont bounce back like I use to I need 4 wheels so when I stop I dont fall over

Four-wheel drive Mark :)

That was circa 2010, so was on the original '95 WRX engine. I've now got a circa 2005 STI engine in the car.

This is the type dirt racing I did a number of years ago

What a blast! there are a LOT of dirt tracks in SC and we watched a few races, my local track closed about 2 years after I moved to the town so I did not see a lot of them

When I was a kid this was our dirt track (round track that is) https://www.plazaparkraceway.com/

I remember going out there they also had motorcycles running there and that was a blast to watch... thinking back I can still smell the smell :)

Four-wheel drive Mark

Cheater :D

This may get you what you're looking for- https://www.murrplastik.com/product...e-cable-and-conduit-labeling/kde-label-plate/

home-slider-direktbeschriftung.jpg