Eth/IP explicit messaging Schneider SoMachine Motion

CapinWinky

I need to send some explicit messaging from a PacDrive3 to an Eth/IP device and I can't seem to find any documentation about it. I'm using SoMachine Motion Logic Builder V4.1.

I can add the device to my Ethernet/IP scanner and I see that it has a User Parameters tab when I click on it for sending one time, hard coded values via explicit messaging at boot. The problem is, I need to read and write values and commands, so this hard coded writing isn't going to fly.

Looking at the Connections tab, it looks to be exclusively for implicit communication. Is there a function or something I'm supposed to use? Schneider's help files are atrocious, so I'm kind of in the dark on this.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have an ABB PLC (PM573) and it has without MC card. I need to take backup from PLC to PC (in automation builder v2.7 ). My...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First time poster, long time viewer of these forums. Could not find my solution on here. We have had issues with a Comm Fail on an...
Replies
Views
We have a keg check weigher that that lost a fight to a forklift. The scale was previously a Systec IT3000, which was the only PROFIBUS slave...
Replies
Views
Hi I am beginner and I need to interface LCD to option board TA5141-RS232l-- I have PM5052-T-ETH. Can somebody guide me how to start- and complete...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Schneider M580 station equipped with a BMENOC0301 Ethernet COM module. The module is physically altered and we have decided to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom