Crimson 3.1 PLC Tags in Complex Expressions

EngiTay

I have my L5K file imported into my project, and the tags I need in the "available addresses".

Is there a way to access my PLC tags in a complex expression without creating a local data tag?

You can access PLC tags directly in expressions using by using the PLC device name and register name wrapped in square brackets. For example: [PLC1.Tag1]

Similar Topics

In the process of upgrading a PLC-5 to a CLX, I need to update all my tags in the Crimson database. I don't see an export/import feature for...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I honestly think this is a stupid question and I am completely missing something simple here, but I am having difficulties trying to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone.. This is my first attempt trying to connect a QLogix PLC to the Crimson 3.0 software. I am using the G310 emulator to view the...
Replies
Views
Hi, It is my first time to use the redlion OIT software. I am using the crimson 3.0, I just want to know if it is possible to communicate the...
Replies
Views
I'm new to Crimson 3.0 so bear with me. I have a AB Micrologix 1200 plugged into my desktop COM serial port. I can see the PLC just fine in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom