Other then easy access 2.0

Like Damica said, VNC Viewer. I have like 8 panel viws on a flat screen in the E&I shop, monitoring process. Workd great....free I think

Alternative to Easy access: Teamviewer. Extremely easy to use and feature-laden.

Notice that you pay a monthly fee for having the functionality to access remote PCs.
1 single user (*) costs approx 35€/month.
1 multi-user- single channel (*) costs approx 70€/month.
1 multi-user- 3 channels (*) costs approx 130€/month.

*: Can access unlimited remote sites via the Host version of Teamviewer.

If you just need to access HMIs within the same network location, then VNC will be enough.
You just need that the HMIs are "reachable" from the location you want to control the HMIs remotely.

But its a good product, I do think its made for more of a remote login... there are a few good ones that are free for local connections

They want $98 per HMI to activate the Easy access on each HMI
The differece with Teamviewer is that you pay one license for the remote user, who can then support an unlimited no of remote devices. If you are a company with one or two engineers that must support many customers, it is a much better deal than paying a license per device.