Modular Push Button Boxes

MitsM83

All,

I am looking for some modular PB boxes that I can screw a cable in to hang in on the fence and call it a day. Fortress interlocks makes some great ones but only with safety devices included.

I can actually find a bunch that have safety devices included but cant find any that are non-safety.

Included are some pics of what gave me the idea.(I think they attached) It is a box that also includes an E-stop. I know your thinking just use the one with the E-Stop.. If you work for a big company you know why I do not want anything that says or could be construed as a safety device!

IMGPB1.JPG IMGPB2.JPG

You can get things like these:
http://media.rs-online.com/t_large/R7578985-01.jpg

Try getting ahold of your local electric supply house and tell them you want a pre-fab box with your specs for environment, material, KO size, etc. Electricians use them quite a bit for simple little controls stuff so we don't have to spend a lot of time putting in KO's. Then you can just put your own PB's and CB's in.

Thanks both of you for the replies.

I have my parts people quoting me out some boxes with device net I/O in them. Would just need power and D-Net. I have used a bunch of those boxes was just looking for a different approach for this specific application.

Now the wireless!! That's what I am on about. Even if I dont use them in this job I will be using them!!