SCADAPack 350 First Scan

KirkC

I am programming a SCADAPack 350 with Telepace Studio. I want to know if the logic in running the first scan and if the program is running.

Where are the bits for this? I see there is a Controller Status Word that can be mapped to a 3x register but I do not see any documentation on what the bits in the word mean.

Similar Topics

I've got 16-bit data at address 40200 on a Schneider Scapack 350. I can grab the data over Modbus TCP using Kepware at IP 172.16.1.100. When I...
Replies
Views
Hi! I've got a customer that has several SCADApacks at remote sites and I need to make changes in their cellular network system. I have the .pia...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm working on a well pump that is supposed to use a PID loop to maintain system pressure through changing pump speed. I'm using a...
Replies
Views
ok fella's i have a question. i am trying to get data from a scadapack 350 in the field and use it on my wonderware. i can get data from it but it...
Replies
Views
Looking at updating a small (1000 customer) water distribution system The main site has a ScadaPack 357 and there are 4 remote locations using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom