delta plc soft problem

vikas1947

sir will u please any body help me when i select simulatore mode in delta wpl soft then i do debuge then i am unab;le to cheak my program a time out message came up.

delta plc soft.jpg

Hello Vikas,
Rightmost button on third row of menubar is for switching simulator on.
Before downloading put it on.
In your screenshot I can see that it is off

"delta rob
i did that simulator on but after three seconds it automatically shows message time out"

hope you found the answer for this . if not add an END to the program then simulate and compile it will work , I think so .

Sir i am also getting this same reply while go to simulation mode in wpl2.20 0r wpl2.30. will u please clearly explain how can i solve this one. i don't know how to enable those scan run reset ext.. thank you.

hi
i have same problem in wpl 2.42 version
when i simulate the program it's ok
bun when i press the online button then it automatic come out from the simulation mode and show the time out error.
please give the solution

Hi,

I am having the same problem with WPLsoft.
Simulator is on,changing compatibility settings didn't help.

Any other suggestions anyone please?

First check whether the dvp simulator is running in task manager when you click simulator

if not go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Delta Industrial Automation\WPLSoft 2.50\Simulator"

and run the simulator manually

now you can simulate the program offline.

Screenshot 2023-10-17 170451.png