Mitsubishi Battery

marc81

I'm having problems finding somebody who stocks mitsubishi plc batteries, the only one i've found in the uk is mds who have got the battery i need on back order and have done for some time.

The battery I need is type A6BAT also found as B9670MC for an A2 PLC.

Any help much appreciated.

If you are really desperate and can solder, you could consider transferring the lead on the original battery to a half AA 3.6V lithium battery (ideally one with solder tags). You should find these available from numerous outlets. My best guess (please check) would be that you need to keep the plc powered while you change the battery. Better still, ensure you have a backup of the program first.

Regards,

LC Automation (Mitsi PLC Battery)

Try LC Automation, have never let me down as yet regarding Mitsubishi gear.

Regards, Gene.

Try Here for Mitsibushi batteries

http://www.mdsbattery.co.uk/departm...DepartmentName=PLC+Batteries&DepartmentID=180

Your particular one with the leads all ready to plug into an A2 is here i think

http://www.mdsbattery.co.uk/shop/productprofile.asp?ProductGroupID=1456

Just £14.10 including VAT

I have used them for AB and other Batteries and can recommend them 100%

They are a US Firm based in the UK and are very helpful

They List the following plc's

Allen Bradley
Cutler Hammer
GE Fanuc
Le Blonde
Mitsubishi
Modicon