BRX SD Card and Click data log

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
So I started a thread at the AD forum... https://community.automationdirect.com/s/question/0D53u00002O4jbSCAR/brx-sd-card-storing-v0v4095

And I am having second thoughts about what I am trying to do and there maybe an easier way so I thought I would post it here

I have 16 Clicks and doing a read from 1 BRX that is collecting 6 bits (time stamp and duration) I have the Clicks working good, now I am working on the BRX side and its a learning curve that I just dont have time for.

Anyone good with the BRX and the Click series and want to make some extra money? If yes email me or send a PM.

OK, I think I have it but.... one part of the program in the Click is getting stuck, when you power the PLC on I have a bit that is staying true, I can not find a 'first scan bit' in the Click program to turn it off, anyone know of one? or do I need to roll my own?