please help in citect scada

eng anmar

hello every one :

am working in gas station and we r using PLC s7 300 with citect scada like picture below :

43568e0a939840e.jpg

and every thing working good , But tody we add another tempreture sensor type TC k , and the work was successfull in PLC but in scada there is problem as below

in plc the tempreture output ok and we make actual test to see tempreture and make alarm and shutdown to engin and all ok and pass

3a2cca99fe8583a.jpg

but in scada on tempreture appear #BAD , for knowing my working in scada just make variable tag for output temp from PLC ( DB7,264 ) and put it after that in numeric number and make save and compile but stay #BAD

c4e48ad5d7fb972.jpg

please help me if any think i miss

thanks

Mr GTUnit

already try this move but same result #BAD

for knowing we r using PSDirect driver and try make reload

is there move in this driver >> please help

Are there Max or Min limits on the data value and it's just out of range?

Try posting more pics of the the field configuration windows.
Post some pics of the working ones as well.

Besides mentioned solutions in previous posts, "###" can occur when you don't have good reading from device (for example to many packets have been lost).

What version of Citect.
how did you create the variable tag. Ie using the tag editor or in excel.
you could try a packing the project. Then setting the citect.INI OID parameter to 1 before compiling.
I believe the PS direct driver is a OPC driver so when compiling you need to reset the OID.

this pic that how i work on scada citect 7.20

FIRST : add variable tag as below

1bdfa1aeb277332.jpg

SECOND : make variable tag for alarm

960878054c62329.jpg

THIRD : put the new variable tag for shutdown

e6fb9a11967e3aa.jpg

after that make ### for tempreture

1e994312a34f97d.jpg

put the new variable tags in ### as below

bf7e1209b823a6c.jpg

and after that make save and compile and run

for note we r using psdirect and opc server , but we didnt make OID Reset because am afraid there will be problem as in help file below :

4e2c2eee54d8c85.jpg

dear kellian

am already make packing but still same and for OID reset didnt make this move because i have flowmeters , MW , MWh and engin working hours , and am afraid to be deleted when i made this reset for OID

thanks for help

Sorry i forget something

when i make DB address in PLC the address for tempreture was DB7.DBD264

but in PSdirect driver i didnt add this address inside the driver and now it out of range of PSdirect as below

cd0734c173219ad.jpg

( there are many old address out of PSdirect driver range but its working as normal )

is that necessary ??

You may try to separate boolean data and real data in separate DB. With mix data type in same DB can lead to bad reading.