Is it possible? Copying BOOL in a UDT

EG engineer

Hello all!

Is it possible to COP a SINT array to a UDT structured the same as a SINT array, except all BOOL bits?

I have a module that has an Input data array or SINT[172] But I only need the first 8 SINTs.

I have a UDT with 8 seperate UDTs nested in it. 1 for each SINT, and each one has 8 BOOL bits. So essentially my UDT is an Array of 8 SINTS.

How can I copy the input data of the module over to my UDT for processing?

Input data SINT.jpg Input data SINT UDT.jpg Input data Main UDT.jpg SINT array to UDT Logic.jpg

Set up an index loop in each loop do masked move
The copy replaces the destination word with the source word
If the 2 words are a different type it will be truncated to match the destination h

Similar Topics

Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Folks, I have a client with an old ABB Advant / MOD300 system (v14.4). Around y2k I installed the ABB Industrial IT MOD300 OPC Server 1.1/2...
Replies
Views
Hi all so i have a robot project im working on were i need to set the layers. using the hmi screen i would like to use the numeric data display to...
Replies
Views
I have a FactoryTalk View Se project, Is it possible to export Direct Reference tags to edit in a CSV file or Excel? I know I can export HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom