Idle Detect Option in Proface

RockyNivas

Hi All,

I want to do Auto Logout while forgot to logout manually. I am looking for an idle detect option in PROFACE HMI. Please guide me if someone worked on this before.

Thanks in advance.

You could utilise the special relay address LS2033 bit 1, this toggles on/off when the screen changes, so if no screen change after a set period then log off

Steve

Similar Topics

Hello, I am having trouble finding a download for idle detect for Factorytalk View SE. I’ve seen it mentioned on this forum, but was not able to...
Replies
Views
Hello, My company is using FTView SE with ThinManager. We have it setup that if a user is signed in the Idle Detect should kick in and log the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Hello! We are using a ControlLogix 1756-L72 PLC with two identical servo motors running separate conveyor belts. The machine this is on runs...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I was wondering if there is a way in FTVIEW Studio to close ) view after x min without interaction . My issue is the following...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom