Mitsubishi Q-series: adding a new Analogue Input card

Mas01

Hi, I've run out of analogue input channels on my Q68AD-G module.
If I add a new Q68AD-G module and install it into a spare (blanked-off) slot, it will need to be configured of course.

I will need to update the "I/O Assignment" section, but not sure about the "Base setting" section (not even sure what that section is for, to be honest. I will also need to "enable" the new card for reading using the Un\Gx commands in the ANALOGUE ladder logic.

Is there anything else I need to do to configure the card? Thanks

IMG_20210113_153603.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I need to add a QX10 module to our PLC because we've run out of DI channels. Does this module need to be configured in a similar way to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm planning to install a new Analogue Input module Q68AD-G. It will inserted on Rack 0 Slot 4. When it's installed, will the code recognise...
Replies
Views
I want to add a new ANALOGUE INPUT module into our PLC (Q68AD-G), but I'm a bit confused about something. I would've thought that the IO...
Replies
Views
We recently ran out of spare AD channels on our PLC and now I've just received a new Q68AD-G to give us extra capacity. My plan: 1. remove one of...
Replies
Views
In this sample programming, what does U4 mean? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom