High speed counter

ggchavhan

Hi

I want to know about High speed counter and its programming in RSLogix. Because it new chapter for me, I tried, but I could not do it, If any body is having sample code for HSC I will be very grateful if I could get it. Secondley I never seen HSC, and don't have idea about its physical wiring. Please send me... please!!!!

GAJANAN

well, follow all the instructions from user manual High-Speed Control Module but i dont find information for use it in rslogix 5000, i did active the bits MO that i need to enable output and counter but i not have respond in the output when i move my encoder.
i did check my chanel A, B and Z status and works but i do not have numbers in my output.
if i post my program original slc 500 and my migration to rslogix 5000 could give me suggestion.
Thank you

adsqzz,
I am confused on what your problem is?? You asked for samples on the HSC for RS Logix 500 but you seem to be working with a PLC that uses Logix/Studio 5000?

So posting your programs will help (zip them first) but what would really help is knowing exactly what PLC you are trying to program and the Model Number of the High Speed Input Card you have in that PLC. Every HSC card is different and requires different set ups. So knowing the HSC you have will help us help you.

adsqzz,
I am confused on what your problem is?? You asked for samples on the HSC for RS Logix 500 but you seem to be working with a PLC that uses Logix/Studio 5000?

So posting your programs will help (zip them first) but what would really help is knowing exactly what PLC you are trying to program and the Model Number of the High Speed Input Card you have in that PLC. Every HSC card is different and requires different set ups. So knowing the HSC you have will help us help you.

Adsqzz is not the original poster. He brought a zombie thread back to life instead of creating a new post.