SLC Files: ACH, ATT, ADR. Can Logix 500 utilize all 3 to get comments?

AutomationTechBrian

Lifetime Supporting Member
The machine manufacturer provided my customer with program files for his SLC 5/03 with extensions .ach, .att, and .adr, but I don't know how to utilize the .att and .adr in Logix 500. I was able to connect to the PLC and upload the program file from the processor, but of course there are no comments on that file. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get the comments in the ladders so troubleshooting is easier.

I did find reference to the files on the internet, but nothing for Logix 500. (see attached)

SLC Files.png

Similar Topics

I'm looking to replace an AB PanelView 600 2711-K6C2 HMI with a C-more EA9-T10WCL. The PLC in the system is a SLC 5/03, which is staying. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Working on one of my client's systems with SLC processors, earlier today she called me and said she was having comms errors, had a solid...
Replies
Views
I am working on a program that uses (SQO) instructions. past of the sequence ia a timer preset data table, it's 101 words long. I need to be able...
Replies
Views
I trying to adress to data file x and word x with my full access page on my Panel View 600. It's work well, but when a entry a incorrect word...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have 30 "N" files (250 words each) that I'd like to view in an intelligible format. Is there any way of copying the data directly from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom