tp 1200 comfort log text

mel_w

Hi
i am trying to log tags to a csv file to a directory on a SD card i.e \storage card SD\test\ using tia portal 14 and tp1200 comfort
the log works fine if the test directory exists but if it doesn't exist then the system says it cannot find file until you create the directory
I have tried to use MKdir ommand but the HMi reports that the method is not supported does any one have a working script that will create a directory if it does not exist and then write a file to it
Rgards
Mel

Similar Topics

Been fighting all morning with a stubborn HMI. It just won´t connect with the plc. attaching from settings. Have i missed anything? Both plc and...
Replies
Views
I've got a whole bunch of L8's and a whole bunch of UDTs that use custom string lengths, but can't seem to figure out how to get these to...
Replies
Views
I am upgrading a MP277 10 inch panel to a TP1200. How do I keep the aspect ratio the same so my screens look correct? I am using TIA Portal V14.
Replies
Views
I need to confirm that the can we convert the KTP1200 Basic PN to TP1200 Comfort HMI. I am using TIA Ver 14 and it shows the Device change option...
Replies
Views
Hi, Today I have a s7-1200 with comfort panel logging to excel from vbscript. The thing my customer want is to logg values to SQL instead of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom