password for siemens s7 300 and s7 400

Im sorry Hossam but you may find that you will not get any help on here if what you are trying to do is crack the password, your best option is to resolve the issue with the project creator and continue from there. Good luck

really , i am not trying to crack the password but the customer ask for two extra items in the scada wonderware application qoutation:
1- is to upload the siemens application and have safe copy just in case of failure
2-is to retreive the password for certian siemens station

You have to contact the original vendor to get a backup MMC card with the program preloaded.

Access to PLCs from a subsupplier should be agreed upon at the contract negotiations.
You may still be able to get a backup of the PLC program. If there is sensitive know-how that the vendor do not want to distribute freely, they could encrypt the sensitive blocks with "block privacy".