C-more HMI EA9 Grey Event Bar on Bottom of HMI

MattMatt9

When an alarm (or event) not sure where its pulling from occurs, not only does the alarm list populate but a grey bar along the bottom of the screen also shows up. I dont remember setting it up and was wondering if I can remove this feature as it just takes up space. Thanks.

I'm in the early stages of a C-More EA9 project, so I happened to have the software open and an HMI on my desk.

Go to the Event Manager and look at the events that have a green check in the "Alarm" column. Double-click one and look in the bottom right corner of the Event Edit dialog box. There's a section called "Display" with a check box. The check box controls whether or not the alarm will show up in the banner. Whether it's checked or not, it will appear in the alarm list.