OPCEnum problem

I got this problem whenever I try to browse for available OPC server in MMC for my FSGateway within my local computer.My target OPC server is FactoryTalk Gateway which is also installed in the same PC. By the way I'm using Windows server 2008. I followed all the tutorials and troubleshooting guide it but didn't worked out.Does anyone had an experience with it?

I attached a snapshot below for reference. Thank you guys!! Have a great day!

OPCEnum problem.jpg

in the console writes >>> CoCreate (OPCEnum) OPCServerList with AuthnLevel = RPC_C_AUTHN_LEVEL_NONE failed. Will try with pAuthInfo = NULL.
>>> CoCreate (OPCEnum) OPCServerList with pAuthInfo = NULL failed. Will try with AuthnLevel = RPC_C_AUTHN_LEVEL_NONE.
>>> CoCreate (OPCEnum) OPCServerList with AuthnLevel Default = RPC_C_AUTHN_LEVEL_NONE

Here's what I got Sir, Since the dialog box said that I can input the CLSID of the Server (FactoryTalk Gateway) I retrieve its CLSID in DCOM configuration and paste it in the field. (Please see Image 1)

When I try to browse for ITEMS, I got this error (Pleae see Image 2).
I configure the WWclient base on the manual I got and here's the result.
(Please see image 3) I think it's not good :unsure:

Thank you very much!

SMC1.jpg SMC2.jpg WWclient 1.jpg

Problem solved!

Guys,

I'm glad to tell you that my problem was solved. My Wonderware is now connected to a FactoryTalk View HMI via FactoryTalk Gateway - FSGateway 3.0
mid-ware.

About the problem.

Since we are using Windows Server 2008 R2, many of the local services were down and needs to be manually started. Just like what Sir Jordan said in his reply. But although my OPCEnum was started,It is not recognize I think by the system so I tried to search for solutions and came up with the DCOM configuration.

Here I attached snapshots for you guys and specially to newbies like me for future reference, Hope it helps.

The last picture shows browsing of tags 🍻🍻

General Tab.jpg Identity tab.jpg Security tab.jpg Browsing tags.jpg

Guys,

I'm glad to tell you that my problem was solved. My Wonderware is now connected to a FactoryTalk View HMI via FactoryTalk Gateway - FSGateway 3.0
mid-ware.

About the problem.

Since we are using Windows Server 2008 R2, many of the local services were down and needs to be manually started. Just like what Sir Jordan said in his reply. But although my OPCEnum was started,It is not recognize I think by the system so I tried to search for solutions and came up with the DCOM configuration.

Here I attached snapshots for you guys and specially to newbies like me for future reference, Hope it helps.

The last picture shows browsing of tags 🍻🍻

Thanks guy! I'm being the same situation like you. I also use FS Gateway.

Hello.

I am trying to do the same, but the I am running the emulator on a different computer other than the computer running InTouch. I did the same as what was stated here but to no avail. Help anyone?