gx developer

lab

Hi,
I'm new to the Mitsubishi line of plc, I'm programing a FX1S-14MT plc using gx developer v8.07, I have upgrade to just the last little while and am wondering how to start my gx simulator program, it was installed , does it run through gx developer or is it it's own program?
Thanxs in advance
Best Regards
Lab

Run LLT through GX-developer. Try Tools-menu=>Start ladder logic test and stop from the same Tools-menu. Button to LLT is in program toolbar (last).

Full? monitoring and bit-tests are awailable in you case, I think.

Tmu

You run GX dev AND have a project open.

If the simulator software is installed there will be a blue button to start the simulator.

gx.jpg

The software then simulates as if a real PLC was connected to your PC.
You have to do exactly the same things for uploading/downloading as you would with a real plc.

Last edited:
Hi,
I have that icon and it is high lighted, but when I press it I get an error, "failed to activate ladder logic test" is my simulator software corrupted?
Thanxs in advance
Best Regards
Lab

Have you tried to uninstall it using Windows add-remove sw: GX simulator and re-install it? :confused:

I just install that simulator ver 6.0 (after installing) GX -Dev without any problem.
Tmu