1784-PCMK/B driver files

alive15

Good afternoon all, does anyone have the driver download or driver files for the old 1784-PCMK/B DH+/DH-485 ? Need to connect to an old SLC 5/03, but for some reason, the driver has gone missing on my computer. I uninstalled driver and reinstalled, but it cannot find the files. Sure enough, I don't see it in the PnP driver folder in the RSLinx directory. Could anyone share the install files with me? Thanks!!!

I downloaded those files, but it doesn't include anything for windows 7? Also, once I have all the files, am I supposed to extract the one I need into the RS Linx folder?

I've used this card before on my computer, but unsure which files are the correct one and where to move?

I've used this card before on my computer

Are you sure? I think you have your cards mixed up or your PC, I doubt you will find a W7 laptop with a PCMCIA slot, they were too many years apart

So I've used Windows 7 computers with the PCMCIA slot and this card. If I recall, you had to use the Win2K driver. There never was a Windows 7 driver. I've attached a driver from an older version (2.54) of RSLinx. That is the last one I see that had those drivers.

OG

EDIT: And the laptops we were using originally had XP. I upgraded them to W7 and eventually to W10. The PCMK was not happy with W10 but worked perfectly in W7.

Last edited:
Oh, and the download suggestion from geniusintraining has that same file I included. Though there they call it "1784-PCMK_Win2k_XP.zip". I downloaded it just to be sure. Though mine appears to be slightly newer, which is odd.

OG

EDIT: And the laptops we were using originally had XP. I upgraded them to W7 and eventually to W10. The PCMK was not happy with W10 but worked perfectly in W7.

I am with you on that, they would work on the 32bit but once it was a 64bit they would not work, I think the early versions of W7 were 32bit but later were 64bit

My PCMCIA card was the issue, I used another card and it downloaded the drivers. Would not have thought the card itself would have prevented the laptop from finding the driver on my computer? Seems weird, but switching cards was the solution.

Thanks for all the help!!!

My PCMCIA card was the issue, I used another card and it downloaded the drivers. Would not have thought the card itself would have prevented the laptop from finding the driver on my computer? Seems weird, but switching cards was the solution.

Thanks for all the help!!!

:site:

Glad you got it working and thanks for the update!