SysWin 3.4 Download

mdeltat

I've heard that a licence is no longer required to use syswin to program OMRON cpm1. can somebody please direct me to a site that has the syswin download? Thank You.

I did not know that is the case - also do not know of anywhere you can download it. Try your local Omron distributor.

I fail to understand why anyone would want to use Syswin - I have not used it for over 5 years now. CX-Programmer is the 'ants pants' as far as I am concerned and, while Syswin was really good in it's day, it is, as far as I am concerned, DEAD!!!

CXP does not support all products. C**K series for an example. While I no longer buy the legacy models they still run everyday just fine.

There are copies around on the net mate, I just had a quick look. But they are all pirated. So unless you want to tread on the dark side I think your out of luck.

Please don't be offended by this advice. Go to the top of the page, find the "Search" button, left-click, type "syswin" (without the quotes) in the keyword box. Your answer will be found for a demo version. See some of my earlier posts.