Delta PLC Communication with VB

anildannadi

Hi Friends,

I am working on a digital X-ray machine. I have Delta DVP 10SX PLC. Our software designers developed software for imaging in VB.net. Now i want to give a signal from PLC to VB .net software. can any one have any idea how to communicate with RS232 or RS485. Please help me to solve this problem.

Thank you.
Anil

Hi Anil,

Since you mentioned, you already have people working on VB.net , you can make use of Delta PLCs dll available on its site.
I use it in my PC based HMI regularly.

Hello Anil,

You said >>>>>> Our software designers developed software for imaging in VB.net. Now i want to give a signal from PLC to VB .net software.<<<<<
In that case Delta has posted free VB appln and modules on its site .

In case you dont know VB.net / dont have those VB programmers with you now ,th en it is not possible to go with FREE , you need to spend some money to get it done for you.